Pages

Monday, June 7, 2010

What I do to stay sane..

Just had my spa..I feel clean and light. Straight after that I slap a whole lot of Moya Q10 lotion on my skin to lock in the moisture and to take this opportunity to allow the moisturiser to absorp into the thirsty skin. Use any moisturiser that suits you. For me, I have tried every moisturiser that you can find on the shelves at the pharmacy, Watsons, shopping centres, internet, MLM..but I still prefer Moya Q10. It doesn't sting my open wounds and it has a rose scent which is not too strong.

I have tried QV range from Australia and find them pretty useless on my skin now. They appear a little too thin on my skin and is not moisturising enough. Tried Aveeno, Invite Vitamin E cream, Akin, ROC Endyrial(?), Avene, Physiogel, an Oatmeal based moisturiser (cant remember the brand now), etc but didn't like the sticky feeling on the skin after application. The worst is that I SMELL after applying some of the creams.

There was once when I entered the car, my children said I smell and I burst out crying. I thought my family members should understand my condition and bear with it but children being children, they were just being honest. I discarded that moisturiser since.

Having touched on this "smell" thingy...I did recall I smell like a rotting human alive when I over scratched myself. My clothes will stick to my weeping skin making me feel so yulky all over. I am glad that I haven't been feeling that since I started my spa sessions.

I am thankful to Mrs Ong for recommending this Spa products to me. She is a wonderful friend who was diagnosed with breast cancer some years back and has since been suffering from lupus. Lupus is another auto immune disease that attacks your own cells. She is also on this home spa thingy a little longer than myself (probably 11 months) and has shown great results. She looks very healthy when I visited her on 2nd June 2010 to celebrate her birthday.

Next, I will stretch myself and take deep deep breaths to relax myself. Then I gulp down a mug of water and make myself a camomile tea. Yes..we have to learn to enjoy our lives..after all it is the one and only chance we have on earth.

No comments: