Pages

Saturday, June 26, 2010

I must not shower

Hi. Have been back from PJ Malaysia for some days now..6 days to be exact.

Feel great to be back to my own place especially to my spa. I have been bathing under the shower for 3 days and I can't wait to return to my spa. I realised that there is vast difference when one spa and shower.

When I shower, I am afraid to rub my skin hard because it hurts, especially on areas that are already raw and sore. After showering for a few days, I found my dead skin to have thickened and there is no way I can slough it off unless I stay under the shower longer - maybe more than half an hour so that the skin was soft enough to rub the dead cells away. Cracks also appeared on my knuckles and sole of the feet..ouch. Really hurt when I walk.

Having said that, I can't be bringing my spa machine every place I go. So, this is a good break from my spa machine. It reaffirms the benefits the spa machine gives and I am thankful for owning one. Thanks Mrs Ong!!

It took me about 4 days to feel better from all the dryness and cracks. At home, I will remind  myself to take my daily cod liver oil and spirulina every time I walk pass the shelf. Nothing beats drinking lots of water and a good rest.

2 comments:

I want good skin said...

Have you tried cold showers? I certainly find a difference to taking hot showers.

Mei Wei said...

No no to hot showers