Pages

Friday, June 4, 2010

I tell you .....

... if no one bothers to post a comment or offer any feedback, I will be tempted to stop blogging FOREVER! Its so silent you can hear a pin drop. Is it because people are too stunned to react? More likely its cos no one is reading this and no one cares. Yup! That must be it.

Here was a blogger who tried her best
She put in her all but it was just a mess
Along came a reader who told her to stop
It was not the way to write a blog

Many a time we go out and try
Something new, something different or something "sai"
There, that feels goods to make things ryhme
I can end this blog, now is the time

Author: Justme


Thats' the truth. Its a thankless job, posting stuff and realizing that no one is reading it. Well not really. I read it. And you know what, my (courtesy of the Ghost Blogger) posts aren't all that interesting .... even to me. Sigh! What does a girl have to do to get people to view her blog? That has got me mystified.

No comments: