Pages

Thursday, November 18, 2010

Carbonated drinks make my skin itch

I have been a good girl for the past months..trying so hard to avoid carbonated drinks. BUT a family gathering or eating out sessions will destroy that determination of mine..sigh.

Seeing others order Coke, 100Plus and the likes, I will steal a sip or two from my kids' to quench my thirst for these sweet drinks. The more you drink, the more you yearn for it..sounds familiar?

Well, for that moment of enjoyment, I would suffer the itch hours later. A sane and strong mind will say no to these but I am just Human...

H2O is still the best of all drinks, eventhough it tastes really uninteresting most times. Water nourishes and hydrates the skin and helps in washing out the toxin in the body..and this I must always remember :)

No comments: