Pages

Friday, November 5, 2010

New hydratant I am trying

A close friend of mine has been very into Mannatech..another MLM in the market. She diligently went for the trainings and talks and even invited me to join her. As usual, I will place my family activities first and somehow cannot find time to join her on Saturdays.

Recently, she encouraged me to try out a hydrating gel which has been tried and tested by an eczema sufferer. The feedback was good and I thought why not?

I purchased one tube of 142g and hesitated to use cos my son applied it to his skin and said it was "sticky".

It was only 3 days ago when my hands felt itchy and dry that I took the first step to apply a teeny weeny bit on the outer part of the hands...it felt hydrated instantly.

I would consider my skin on my hands very sensitive cos any cream or gel that I apply can instantly give me more itch..yes it can itch until I rubbed it red and sore!! But this feeling that Emprizone gave was a layer of protection over my skin and I DON'T feel itchy at all. I am unsure if it is real and lasting..let me try a little longer to confirm this.

Just for your info, this product contains amongst others aloe vera extract.

No comments: