Pages

Monday, November 8, 2010

Olive Oil as face moisturiser

I sometimes switch between Physiogel cream for the face and DHC nano platinum cream. When I sense the eczema coming, I will use Physiogel cream and when I feel that my skin is better I will switch to DHC Nano Platinum.

DHC is a Japanese brand, now available throughout Watsons. I also started testing on another DHC product - pure olive oil base for about 3 months already and the result is great.

After spa, I will pat dry my face and pat some olive oil on the damp skin. I use this as a base followed by Physiogel cream or DHC Nano Platinum cream. It keeps my face moisturised the whole day without having to reapply any moisturiser at all. I also realised that it has lessen the visibility of wrinkles around my mouth area.

One will notice that I do not usually smile widely when I take pics. This is because the lines around my mouth are so visible that they made me look older. I hope with continuous repair of the skin that I am able to smile widely from the bottom of my heart in the future :)

No comments: