Pages

Friday, November 5, 2010

My eczema is better with Spa

Humans can be forgetful. For those who have given birth. I am sure you would have cursed and swear that you will not have the second one due to the agony you have been put through during labour. After a year or two, you are pregnant with the second one and the pain rekindled your memory of the first one that you had been through..then you curse yourself for letting this happen again..sounds familiar??

Well, same with my skin condition..the Spa that I do every day has gradually repaired my skin in a way or so that I have forgotten that my skin condition was so bad before. Recently I had a little flare up, and I scratched myself quite a bit whilst sleeping and the next day I found my bedspread with blood stains. Then I began to realise that I had blood stains on my sheets pretty often last year. However, since this year, my sheets have been pretty blood stained free... and I am grateful for that..I Praise the Lord for all these positive happenings that I have been oblivious to. You know why? Because I focus on the negatives and have not been thankful enough for all things around me.

I also find that the intense itch that I have for yearssss has reduced so so much that I am experiencing life in a different way now..I love LIFE and am looking forward to live my life meaningfully ...God bless all of you.

No comments: