Pages

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Down with FLU

The thing I dread most...is when I fall sick. As a parent, when you are down, physically or mentally, you are still liable for the welfare of your children AND spouse. You know what I mean - especially to those without domestic help or anyone that you can rely on.

So, with nose leaking like a running tap and sneezing every now and then..feeling a little flushed..unsure if running a temperature, I am still off to pick my kid from school, go get lunch & dinner for the children and their daddy..run errands to prepare for breakfast tomorrow..see the list goes on..can't seem to find the full stops.

No joke really..the responsibilities of parents are LimitLESS. We MUST treasure our parents whilst they are around..they do sacrifice alot for us..sometimes we just don't get what they are up to but trust me, whatever they do they do it for our own good...just that we do it differently but with the same PURPOSE.

When the body system is down, I can sense my skin mechanism is going downhill too. Itchiness aournd the eyes area, face, neck and areas behind the knees started to surface.

I looked at myself in the mirror this morning and hated the person that looked back at me. The reflection showed someone with swollen and wrinkled eyes..must be all the scratching and rubbing I had done to them in the night. Rashes formed around the chin and mouth areas, again due to abrasive rubbing from the rough skin on the back of my hands. I tried not to fall into deep sleep knowing that I would scratch myself mad but the body was just too tired.

I must get over this FLU stuff so that my skin can start to recover again to the next best stage although it is not to the perfect condition that I desire most. I am contented as long as the skin doesn't itch.

Having said that, it is only when the itch seeped in that I realised I have been enjoying VERY MUCH lesser itch after the use of the SPA combined with the intake of MENOPACE. Believe it or not, I am already on MENOPACE for 7 months now and the results are fantastic. My excessive perspiration has gone, sleepless nites are history and I have not complained of night sweats for some months now.

I am thankful and hope the positive effects continue to show. The SPA has also helped in removal of the toxins from the skin and everytime I spa I see dead skin floating on the water surface. With the flu, I am now adding Eucalyptus essential oil to the water which helps in relieving the flu symptoms.

In order to assist in working my immune system against the nasty FLU bugs, I am also taking Vitamin C. I should be going to bed now to get enough rest. Cheers and hope tomorrow will be a better day for all :)
GOD bless!




No comments: