Pages

Saturday, October 20, 2007

Musings of days gone by

Its funny how when we get fascinated about something we can spend hours and hours without getting "bosan". What's the latest fad for me? Blogging. Well, truth be told, this blog is actually being maintained by a Ghost Blogger. I can hear the rumblings so hold your horses. I said Ghost Blogger, not Ghost Whisperer. Wait a minute.... Aren't they similar? Not really. In Ghost Whisperer, the character played by Jennifer Love Hewitt can communicate with ghosts whereas for my Ghost Blogger, it's kind of like having a Ghost Writer write a book but having someone else take the credit as author. So I must confess, I am taking the credit for this blog... After all, it is my life and musings..... But who is the Ghost Blogger? It happens to be my sons' father. Enuff said.

Dug up the old "autograph book" and flipped through the pages and what did I find? A window to the past. Notes from frens. Words of encouragement. Snippets of what life used to be when I was studying in JB Convent. My my, it really did bring back a flood of memories. Have a look at my inside cover to see what I wrote in the last paragraph. "Blessed are thee and may GOD be with THEE". What was I thinking with all the "thees"? Sounds like I was trying to write ancient English. My literature teacher would have crawled under a rock if she read this. Hmm, come to think of it, I did see her hiding each time she saw me approach with my "auto'.

No comments: