Pages

Monday, October 29, 2007

Around the world in xx years

In the last couple of years, I had the opportunity to travel to quite a few countries. It started in UK in 1995 when I attended Edward and Yact Meng's convocation and it has not stopped since. Rome, Prague, Cebu, Hong Kong, Seattle, Vancouver, Ho Chi Minh, Vienna, etc. Last month I was in Cape Town. Next year it's going to be Paris .... but only if I qualify for the incentive trip.






What is it like to travel year after year? Very fun leh. When you have a group of friends who are young at heart, it makes the trip much more fun and enjoyable. We explore, snap pictures, try new gastronomical fares, make new friends, stay up late, catch the sights, try to blend in with the locals, shop till it hurts and then we come home with plenty of memories and look forward to the next exciting trip :)

Looking back on my travels, I must say I have had one helluva fun time. May the good times continue to roll ..........

No comments: