Pages

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Menopace

Menopace was recommended to me by my GP some 2 weeks ago. What is this for?

This is a nutrition pack created by pharmacists and nutritionists for peri menopausal women. In the web there is a group of women who have taken this product and shared their experiences and views on their well being. Some experienced only short period relief whilst others experienced great improvements in their quality of life.

This product has since been in the Europe market in 2007. I only heard of this recently when I consulted my GP with regard my unbearable hot flashes. He advised me against HRT which has higher risks than benefits and introduced me this MenoPace.

I have been on MenoPace for 13 days already and I must say I felt pretty good with high energy level from the beginning of the day. However, it makes me hungry all the time. I have been snacking here and there and I think the weighing machine will soon tell me if I have put on weight.

I have had 3 episodes of hot flashes for the 13 days and this is great cos in the past I can have 2x hot flashes on the same day. The night heat is still there but bearable.

The doctor advised that I should be taking the products continuously for 3 months to see the positive effects. I will patiently consume it since this is not a steroid or hormone pill and does not give any negative side effect other than making one hungry.

Will share more when I finished my monthly dosage.

If interested, check out the sharings of these other women on MenoPace:-
http://www.menopausematters.co.uk/forum/index.php?topic=2759.0

No comments: